- Vinyl resin and plasticizer producers
- Captive and non-captive plastisol formulators
- Producers of industrial and consumer end-products
- Purchasing and product managers
- Business development professionals
- R&D professionals
- Chemists and scientists
- Material and equipment suppliers and processors
- Experts addressing the impact market conditions have had on the entire vinyl community
- Technical presentations on the applications and uses for flexible vinyl
- Tariffs, trade, taxes, and the new administration
- Regulatory successes and challenges for ortho-phthalate plasticizers
- Strategies behind developing a sustainability strategy
31st Annual Vinyl Compounders Conference
About The Event
Across a wide range of topics—from economic, legislative, regulatory, and market trends affecting the flexible vinyl industry to innovation, sustainability, and new cutting-edge developments in materials, technologies, and solutions—the 31st PLASTICS Vinyl Compounders Conference offer all the education and insight you need to grow your business. Join us December 5–7, 2021 in the heart of historic Savannah for two days of programming filled with insightful sessions and plenty of opportunities to network and catch up with old colleagues.
Transforming innovation in the flexible vinyl market
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is essential to those who produce, formulate, supply, sell, or manage flexible PVC materials:
Walk away with new ideas, build new business connections, strengthen existing relationships, and discover new opportunities and information at Vinyl 2021. This year's two-day program will feature:
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP
We Are Live In
Subscribe to our email list
<div style="text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Form submitted. Thank you! </div>
The Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) represents the entire plastics supply chain, globally — from materials and equipment suppliers to processors, converters, and recyclers. PLASTICS has been working to make its members and the industry more globally competitive while advancing recycling and sustainability.
To help your business thrive, PLASTICS provides valuable connections to industry peers, exclusive economic data, the latest standards and regulatory information, and a voice in every state and the nation’s capital.
To learn more about PLASTICS’ education initiatives, industry-leading insights, events, policy advocacy, and the largest plastics trade show in the Americas, NPE: The Plastics Show, visit plasticsindustry.org.