JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District, Savannah, GA
About the Event
Join us at the PLASTICS Flexible Vinyl Products Division, 31st Annual Vinyl Compounders Conference from December 5-7 in Savannah, GA! Perfectly placed in the heart of historic Savannah and along the riverfront.
This annual event provides education, market and regulatory updates for the flexible vinyl market essential for vinyl processors, compounders and formulators. This two-day program provides everything you need to know in the vinyl industry. Don't miss your chance to be part of this long-running event!
the business of Vinyl
The Vinyl Compounders Conference is tailored to give executives who produce, research, formulate, supply, sell or manage vinyl products a comprehensive understanding of the business of vinyl. Past attendees include:
– Vinyl resin and plasticizer producers
– Captive and non-captive plastisol formulators (compounders)
– Producers of industrial and consumer end-products
– Purchasing managers, product managers, business development professionals
– R&D professionals, chemists, scientists
– Material suppliers, processors, equipment suppliers, and brand owners
From resin to production to policy— we'll supply you with information from industry experts on market-specific economic, business solutions, key sustainability initiatives, and ideas for pivoting in shifting landscapes.
– A global overview of feedstock, plasticizers, andPVC markets
– Updates on the new administration's impact on trade, taxes, and tariffs
– Supply and demand drivers impact on PVC resin
– Sustainability and recycling initiatives
– An economic overview of the vinyl market
– US-based phthalate regulatory update
Processor Early Bird Sale Ends October 4th, 2021
Processor Regular Sales Starts October 5th, 2021
Supplier Early Bird Sale Ends October 4th, 2021
Supplier Regular Sale Starts October 5th, 2021
FLiP Exclusive rate available to FLiP (Future Leaders in Plastics) members. Eligibility requirements: 1. Company must be a member of PLASTICS 2. Must be under the age of forty at the time of the event.