- Business Readiness: will address important business opportunities and/or threats.
- Regulatory and legislative environment on a U.S. and global spectrum
- Recycling and sustainabilty efforts of PTFE
- Current economic landscape and an outlook ahead
- Vision for the plastics industry
- Market Trends, Drivers & Outlooks: will provide outlooks on key downstream markets to showcase the trends and drivers impacting fluoropolymers as a material.
- Megatrends of the overall fluoropolymers industry
- Automotive and Wire & Cable industries
- Technology: will offer sessions on new research and developments in materials innovation and application progresses.
- The use of fluoropolymers in electric vehicles
- The latest on fluid sealing applications
- Fluoropolymer resin producers and distributors
- Producers of industrial and consumer end-products
- Business Executives
- Purchasing and Product Mangers
- Marketing and Sales Specialists
- Government Affairs Teams
- Business Development Professionals
- R&D Professionals & Chemists
2023 PLASTICS Fluoropolymers Conference
2023 PLASTICS FLUOROPOLYMERS CONFERENCE SOLD OUT!!!
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the 2023 PLASTICS Fluoropolymers Conference! Again this year, the Plastics Industry Association’s Fluoropolymers Division will host the industry-leading PLASTICS Fluoropolymers Conference taking place February 7-9, 2023 in sunny Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. This multi-day program is tailored to bring you up to date on the latest challenges and opportunities impacting the fluoropolymer market as well as the newest cutting-edge technical innovations happening in the industry. In addition to delivering critical education, this conference connects you to industry professionals to exchange ideas and resources and grow your network. We’re sorry to disappoint you, but all seats for the 2023 PLASTICS Fluoropolymers Conference have been sold. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can answer any questions for you.
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP
About The Event
Now more than ever fluoropolymers are facing much scrutiny by various regulatory and legislative bodies that is threatening the use of a material that is essential to many irreplaceable products. This year’s program will focus on three key themes that will help protect and grow your business, and strategize for the road ahead:
Who Should Attend
This event is essential to those who manufacture, process, convert, compound, formulate, distribute, and/or recycle fluoropolymer resins or products – anyone who touches the fluoropolymer and broader PFAS community.
Registration - sold out!!!
We’re sorry to disappoint you, but all seats for the 2023 PLASTICS Fluoropolymers Conference have been sold.
Please, contact us at email@example.com if we can answer any questions for you.
|Fluoropolymers 2023 Registration|
Register by December 23
PLASTICS FLiP Member rate (Under 40 years old) To receive this special rate, or more information on the Future Leaders in Plastics (FLiP) program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spouse rate, providing access to breakfast and two evening receptions.
Subscribe to our email list
<div style="text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Form submitted. Thank you! </div>