- Corporate management
- Sales & business development
- Business operations
- Supply chain & logistics
- Cryptocurrency and its potential as a business payment option.
- How to secure your systems and data from cyber attack.
- The current marketplace focus of material suppliers and processors.
- Understanding the impact of emerging ESG imperatives, and the need to develop a strong Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Mitigating prevailing supply chain and logistics challenges.
- Effective workforce acquisition and retention approaches.
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP
About The Event
After another COVID-induced hiatus, it's time for us to get together again in person - finally!
This year's program has been extensively revised and updated to ensure it addresses the most important issues and opportunities your business is confronting.
Kicking off with members-only committee meetings, the event features multiple business strategy sessions. You'll hear about new payment options represented by the emergence and growth of cryptocurrencies, the latest approaches to increase cyber security, the drivers of workforce challenges and how to address them, turning Corporate Social Responsibility into a positive for your business, and options to mitigate supply chain and logistics issues.
And, of course, we've made sure there are plenty of opportunities to network with the peers and colleagues you know, and make new connections with those you don't.
Make a date to join us in Las Vegas.
Who Should Attend
The program has been designed to deliver maximum value to representatives from equipment suppliers and moldmakers with the following responsibilities:
What You Can Expect
The all-new 2022 agenda focuses on critical business issues and opportunities, including:
|Member Early Registration (Available through 5.6.22
|Member Regular Rate (Starting 5.7.22)
|Non-Member Registration||N/A||US $1195.00|
Exclusive rate available to FLiP (Future Leaders in Plastics) members. Eligibility requirements - Company must be a member of PLASTICS; registrant must be under forty at the time of the event.
Learn how to register at the FLiP Members rate by contacting Leslie Jutte.
|Monday only - CES Meetings & Welcome Reception (Members only)
|Spouse||US $500.00||US $500.00|