- Technology: Learn how new technology is making plastics packaging more recyclable to more easily meet your bold sustainability goals; plus, hear how RFID, QR Codes, and EAS can improve the overall experience of your consumers.
- Business Readiness: Future-proof your business with in-depth industry forecasting, updates on key regulatory and legislative activity, real world examples, and proven workforce retention and development strategies.
- Sustainability & Recycling: Gain a better understanding of circularity, sustainable business practices, and how to increase recycling.
- Product development
- Business development
- Corporate communications
- Organizational & workforce development
- Regulatory compliance
- Government relations & advocacy
- Marketplace trends & forecasts
- Insights on the latest federal and state legislative agendas
- Innovations in new materials and equipment
- Industry 4.0 - manufacturing automation & digitalization
- Optimal approaches to workforce development & retention
- Supply chain management & logistics
- Trends in rigid and flexible packaging
- The current state of FDA regulatory policy
- Tariffs & trade and the impact on resin supply
- Sustainability & recycling
- Combatting the negative perception of plastics
- Interaction with industry peers
2022 PLASTICS Packaging Summit & FDCPMC's Fall Food Packaging Conference
The PLASTICS Packaging Summit and FDCPMC's Fall Food Packaging Conference are now going virtual. See below for revised pricing and virtual attendance options.
If you have any questions about the events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
PACKAGING FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
The PLASTICS Packaging Summit, produced by the PLASTICS Industry Association (PLASTICS) in association with Chemical Data and ICIS, brings equipment manufacturers, materials suppliers, processors, retailers and brands together to address common challenges facing the packaging industry.
This year's summit is divided into four main components:
Join PLASTICS’ Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Packaging Materials Committee (FDCPMC) for a day of educational programming about developments in the regulation and analysis of packaging materials.
This fall’s program will include an update from the U.S. FDA, a deep dive into per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), updates on the regulation of plastic materials in the European Union and California, and more!
FDCPMC’s program will provide a unique opportunity for industry to interact and collaborate with individuals from government and the scientific fields. Don’t forget about our members-only business meeting, featuring valuable updates on the regulation of packaging materials worldwide, and a networking reception.
If you influence packaging decisions or produce packaging materials this the place to be!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives from all segments of the plastics packaging supply chain, and the design and production of packaging materials - materials suppliers, distributors and other secondary channel suppliers, equipment providers, processors/converters, recyclers, service providers and brand owners - with the following responsibilities in the plastics industry:
WHAT TO EXPECT
The PLASTICS Packaging Summit provides an in-depth analysis of market conditions, packaging innovations and sustainability/recycling efforts while providing critical insight into current legislative attacks, materials supply shortages and workforce development and retention issues. Access to a world-class faculty of speakers delivering incisive and informative presentations covering:
PRICING & GROUP INCENTIVES
Register by October 4 and save on individual registrations. For companies planning to bring multiple attendees, check out the Corporate Registration package savings. Combine packages to register the number of attendees that suits your needs.
|Virtual Registration - access to all sessions, on all days for both events||
|Corporate Registration (3 attendees) - all sessions, all days||
|Corporate Registration (5 attendees) - all sessions, all days||
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
Contact Mark Miller, Director of Member & Sponsorship Sales, at email@example.com to learn about our Sponsorships.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Sign up for updates to receive important event updates and information on upcoming events.
<div style="text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Form submitted. Thank you! </div>