- Vinyl resin and plasticizer producers
- Captive and non-captive plastisol formulators
- Producers of industrial and consumer end-products
- Purchasing and product managers
- Business development professionals
- R&D professionals
- Chemists and scientists
- Material suppliers and processors
- Outlooks on key downstream markets to showcase the trends and drivers affecting vinyl as a material
- Technical presentations on the applications, innovations and pioneering developments
- Important business opportunities and threats with the regulatory, legislative, and economic environments
- Experts addressing the impact current market conditions have had on the entire vinyl community.
- Industry leader strategies for addressing the most significant PVC sustainability challenges
- Vinyl industry legislative and regulatory outlook
- Enhancing stakeholder value through managing social risk in the supply chain
- Carbon reduction expectations for PVC and strategies for addressing them
- The vinyl industry’s roadmap to increased post-consumer vinyl recycling and how you can participate
32nd Annual Vinyl Compounders Conference & the Vinyl Sustainability Summit
Now in its 32nd year, the Vinyl Compounders Conference, presented by PLASTICS Flexible Vinyl Products Division, offers education and insights across a wide range of topics aimed to help you grow your business. From economic, legislative, regulatory, and market trends, to innovation and new cutting-edge developments in materials, technologies, and solutions, you’ll leave with vital information affecting the vinyl industry.
As an added value, the Vinyl Sustainability Council is collocating their Vinyl Sustainability Summit to make this the one-stop, must-attend vinyl conference of the year.
The Vinyl Sustainability Summit will take place on Monday, December 5 with one full day of sessions focused exclusively on sustainability. Then, on Tuesday December 6 and Wednesday December 7, the annual Vinyl Compounders Conference will offer two days of content delivering comprehensive insight into the business of vinyl. Combined registration options for both conferences are available, as well as registration for each individual event. Attendees from both conferences will come together for a joint reception on Monday evening.
Across a wide range of topics—from economic, legislative, regulatory, and market trends affecting the flexible vinyl industry to innovation, and cutting-edge developments in materials, technologies, and solutions—the 32nd PLASTICS Vinyl Compounders Conference offers all the education and insight you need to grow your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is essential to those who produce, process, formulate, supply, sell, or manage flexible PVC materials:
Walk away with new ideas, build new business connections, strengthen existing relationships, and discover new opportunities and information at Vinyl 2022. This year's two-day program will feature:
Collaboration across the vinyl value chain is critical to advancing the industry’s most important sustainability challenges. The Vinyl Sustainability Summit brings together industry participants from throughout the value chain to network, share best practices and learn actionable information on the most important sustainability topics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Aspects of the Vinyl Sustainability Summit topics weave their way through most functional areas within vinyl companies. It is intended for sustainability, marketing, human resources, product management and operations personnel from throughout the entire vinyl value chain that intersect with these important sustainability topics.
Learn strategies and tactics for addressing today’s most important sustainability challenges. Meet old friends and make new connections throughout your customer and vendor network in the vinyl industry. This year’s Sustainability Summit will feature:
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP
|Combined Conference Options (December 5-7, 2022)|
|Combined Conference Price
PLASTICS Members/Non-Members and Vinyl Sustainability Council Members/Non-Members rate for BOTH the Vinyl Compounders Conference and the Vinyl Sustainability Summit.
|US $1295||US $2750|
|FLiP Combined Conference
PLASTICS FLiP Member rate (Under 40 years old) for BOTH the Vinyl Compounders Conference AND the Vinyl Sustainability Summit. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vinyl Sustainainability Summit Options (December 5, 2022)|
|VSC Vinyl Sustainability Summit Only
Vinyl Sustainability Council rate - Vinyl Sustainability Summit only.
|US $450.00||US $500.00|
|Vinyl Compounders Conference Options (December 6-7, 2022)|
|.PLASTICS Vinyl Compounders Only
PLASTICS Member/Non-Member rate - Vinyl Compounders Conference Only.
|US $995.00||US $2495|
|FLiP Vinyl Compounders Conference Only
PLASTICS FLiP Member rate (Under 40 years old) for the Vinyl Compounders Conference only. For more information, please email email@example.com
Keep Up To Date About The Events
<div style="text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Form submitted. Thank you! </div>